Monday, May 6, 2013

Welcome to my office! It has been quite a while since my last post. Since my last post I have been pursuing my dream career as a police officer. I began my career journey just over two years ago when I went through the police academy. After completing a six month academy, I was fortunate enough to find a job in law enforcement. I was hired onto a small village police department in July of 2011. I am still working part time for the same department I was originally hired onto in addition to a second department where my goal is to become full time. The second police department I was hired on in July of 2012 is a large police department with more opportunity to advance in rank and experience a wide variety of calls. I look forward to going into work everyday because no two shifts are ever the same. I always say that I have the front row ticket to the best show on Earth. I'm going to try and update this blogon a regular basis to share my life events on the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment